The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, October 6 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S. 2300 E.
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. (Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting these sites using their own vehicle(s) for transportation. Various sites may be visited including items 3-7 noted below.
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed. No decisions will be made during this portion of the meeting.
7:00 PM CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
1. Welcome & Chair Opening Statement
7:05 PM 2. Public Hearing – Conditional Use Permit – Commercial Office in RM Zone – Ferrin Office Building — 6571 S. Big Cottonwood Rd. – Kirby Kirkman, agent for applicant, Ron Ferrin
7:20 PM 3. Public Hearing – Rezone — Approximately .80 acres from R-1-10 to “P” (Public) zone – Salt Lake Chinese Christian Church – 1898 East 3900 South — Lillian Yau and Andy Hong
7:35 PM 4. Public Hearing – Rezone — .51 acres from R-1-10 to R-2-10 – 2040 E. 6060 South – Doug Jessop, Brandon Butcher, agents for applicant; Marian Butcher Trust.
7:50 PM 5. Public Hearing – Conditional Use Permit – Bed & Breakfast Use – 2293 E. 6200 S. – David Harrison, applicant
8:05 PM 6. Public Hearing – Amended Plat – Cottonwood Estates Lots 15 and 16 (combine) – 2388 Cottonwood Lane – Jeremy Jackson, agent for owner, Spencer P. Eccles
8:20 PM 7. Public Hearing – Conditional Use – Expanded Accessory Building – 4278 Holloway Dr. –
Randy Shoeck, applicant
OTHER ACTION ITEMS
8. Preliminary Site Plan — Commercial Office in RM Zone – Ferrin Office Building – 6571 S. Big Cottonwood Rd. — Kirby Kirkman, agent for applicant, Ron Ferrin
9. Minutes – August 18th and September 1, 015.
10. General Plan Amendment Public Hearing – (Continued) & Work Session on Draft Chapters — Review and discussion of proposed major re-write of the City’s current General Plan originally adopted in 2000.
• Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process.
• Report from Staff on upcoming applications
• Discussion of possible future amendments to code
• Calendar for future meetings on General Plan update
On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 9:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1