Tha Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, October 2 at 7pm. The agenda is now available.
|Have a comment you would like to send to the Planning Commission?Please complete this contact form, and we’ll make sure the Planning Commission receives your message in a timely fashion, click here.|
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Location: Holladay Municipal Center – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
1. Discussion with Tom Nelson et al – continued from a previous presentation regarding the Highland Drive Corridor.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (This matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighboring property owners has been provided as required by law.)
2. Lynn Jones –Conditional Use Permit – Home Occupation with Customers – 4179 S Holloway Dr, – R-1-15 Zone – Planner: Paul Allred – The applicant, Lynn Jones, provides accounting services and prepares income tax returns. He wishes to relocate his business into his home. He proposes to limit the number of clients that would visit his home during
the income tax season and would see only a few during the balance of the year. (This item
is a Public Hearing)
(The following matters will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighboring property
owners is not required.)
3. Approve Minutes of the August 21, 28 and Sept. 5, 2012
DISCUSSION ITEMS (These items are scheduled to be discussed but no official actions will be taken)
4 Residential Office Zone – RO Zone – (Continued) – Planners: Community Development Director, Paul Allred & Intern, Jason Bond – This is a continued discussion of a proposed new zone intended to accommodate conversion of homes along major streets into professional offices. A six-month temporary regulation restricting rezoning was initiated the City Council on March 22, 2012. Staff has prepared a refined draft for consideration by the
Planning Commission. (This item is discussion only.)
5. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process
6. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
7. Discussion of possible future amendments to code
On Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 11:00 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9A-205 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at city hall, Holladay Library, city internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call 801-527-3890 at least 48 hours in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1