The Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, October 21 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is now available.
CITY OF HOLLADAY
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Location: Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E
Time: 7:00 PM
5:30 PM FIELD TRIP – Please meet at City Hall at 5:30 pm. Four proposed item sites will be visited –
(Members of the community are welcome to accompany Planning Commissioners and Staff in visiting the above sites using your own vehicle(s) for transportation)
(1) Titan Development – Site Plan @ 2265 E Murray Holladay Road;
(2) Keone – 4-Lot Subdivision @ 2521 E Murray Holladay Road; and
(3) Wagstaff Stream Exception @ 2575 E Lockhart – (approx. 4720 South)
Light Dinner will be served to the Commissioners after the field trip.
6:30 PM PRE-MEETING / WORK SESSION – All agenda items may be discussed.
CONVENE REGULAR MEETING
ACTION ITEMS (The following matter is a Public Hearing. It will be heard and may be voted on. Notice to neighbors has been provided as required by law.)
7:00 PM 1. Wagstaff Stream Exception – 2575 E Lockhart – Stream Exception – R-1-10 Zone –
Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner & Clarence Kemp, City Engineer – Applicant, Ronald Wagstaff, requests approval to rebuild a single family home within the 100’ Spring Creek study area.
(The following matters may be considered and may be voted on. Public Notice is not required.)
2. Keone 4-Lot Subdivision – 2521 E Murray-Holladay Rd. – Preliminary Plat – R-1-10 Zone – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicants, Maile and Sharon Keone – request approval to subdivide this .86 acre property into four lots. In addition to two existing
homes, the proposed subdivision could allow construction of two new homes.
3. Hidden Holladay Subdivision – 1961 E 4500 South – Preliminary Plat – R-2-8 Zone – Two-Lot Subdivision – Staff: Rick Whiting, City Planner – Applicant, Kirk Blosch, requests to divide this .48 acre Parcel into two building lots
4. Summit Cyclery – 4646 S. Holladay Blvd. – Preliminary Site Plan (Amended) – HV Zone Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Due to site changes the Applicant requests re-review of their previously approved preliminary site plan.
5. Titan Development – 2265 E Murray-Holladay Road – Preliminary Site Plan – HV Zone Staff: Jonathan Teerlink, City Planner – Applicant, Titan Development, returns for preliminary site plan approval for site developments and remodeling work in the Holladay Village Zone
6. Olympus Medical Subdivision – 4626 S Holladay Blvd. – Plat Amendment (Continued) –
HV Zone Staff: Paul Allred, Community Development Director – The Commission will consider a request to vacate and amend a portion of the Peony Gardens Subdivision and in its place, create a proposed new Olympus Medical Subdivision. The majority of the property is located at 4626 So. Holladay Blvd. Portions of the proposed subdivision front on Laney Ave.
and Locust Lane.
7. Approve Minutes – September 16, & October 7, 2014.
(The following matters are for discussion only.)
8. Updates or follow-up on items currently in the development review process; Text Amendment to Chapter 13 regarding the terms “adjacent’ and “abutting” – Staff: Pat Hanson, City Planner .
9. Report from Staff on upcoming applications
10. Discussion of possible future amendments to code