The City Council will hold a meeting on Thursday, October 11 at 6pm. The agenda and supporting documents are now available.
NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY OCTOBER 11, 2012
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made.
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
- Welcome – Mayor Webb
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council
- Public Hearing on Declaring Two Parcels of Real Property Located at Approx 4730 S Holladay Blvd as Surplus
- Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to Section 13.04.040 and 13.82.210 Regarding Sign Regulations in the O-R-D Zone.
- Consideration of Ordinance 2012-23 Amending Sections 13.14.054 and 13.14071 Pertaining to Residential Building Corridor and Front Setback Requirements
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-39 Declaring Two Parcels of Real Property Containing 9,145 and 2,369 sq ft Located Adjacent to Realigned Kentucky Ave be Vacated as a Public Road and Declared as Surplus
- Consideration of Resolution 2012-40 Authorizing the Mayor to Execute an Agreement for the Granting of a Prescriptive Easement for a System of Irrigation Ditches to the City of Holladay from the Big Cottonwood Tanner Ditch Company
- Consent Agenda
a. Approval of Minutes –September 6, & 20, 2012
- City Manager Report – Randy Fitts
- Council Reports
- Other Business
a.Discussion on communication policy – website
XIII. Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene to a Council Work Meeting
a. Update and Discussion on City Hall Park Common Area
b. Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
c. Other Business – as may properly be introduced
XIV. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
XV. Adjourn Work Meeting
On Monday, October8, 2012 at 10:00 am a copy of the foregoing amended notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City pursuant to Section 10-9-103.5 of the Utah Code. The agenda was also posted at City Hall, Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD users should call 7-1-1.
Dated this 8th day of October, 2012
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder