NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2017
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
- Welcome – Mayor Dahle
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Presentation to Alyssa Baer
- Public Comments
Any person wishing to comment on any item not otherwise on the agenda may address the Council during the public comment period. Approach the microphone and give your name and address for the record.
Comments should be limited to three minutes or five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time may be allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council.
- Public Hearing on Proposed Sign Code Amendments in the Holladay Village enacting temporary regulations for construction signs on more than 2 acres
- Public Hearing on Proposed Amendment to the Title 13.82 of the Sign Code
Applicant Troy Ferran proposes an ordinance amendment to allow for property identification signs for group homes for the disabled residents in all zones.
- Public Hearing on Proposed Right of Way Vacation – 5102 S Loredell (2730 E)
Proposal to vacate an unimproved portion of the Loredell public right of way at this location (area behind the sidewalk) and reassign it to abutting property(s).
- Consideration of Ordinance 2017-07 Vacating a Portion of Right of Way
- Consideration of Resolution 2017-08 Approving an Encroachment & License Agreement with Grand Terraces
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes – Feb. 2, 2017
- City Manager Report – Gina Chamness
- Council Reports & District Issues
- Convene City Council in a Work Meeting
- Legislative Update – Dave Spatafore
- Update on Harmon’s Balcony
- Discussion on City Survey
- Discussion on Amendments to Title 5 – Bar Cards
- Discussion on Previous Public Hearings
- Planning Issues
- Discussion on Highland/Van Winkle Study
- Holladay Pines Fence issue
- Proposed Sign Code Amendment –banners
- Planning Comm Appointments
- Budget Discussion
- Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
- April Meetings – 6, 13 & 20
- Council Meeting @ Spring Lane – April 20
- ULCT Midyear Conference – April 6-7
XIV. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
All details regarding the agenda may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 10:30 am a copy of the foregoing amended notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 20th day of March, 2017.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder