The purpose of the Code Compliance Department is to achieve code compliance so that the citizens of Holladay City may enjoy a cleaner, safer, and better place to live. Areas of concentration include:
- Improvement of neighborhoods
- Integrity of property value
- Compliance with zoning laws
- Enforcement of business licenses
- Enforcement of the Sign Ordinance
You may verify legality of concerns by clicking City Codes and searching for topic as indicated.
If you have any questions, please contact Officer Doug Brewer in the City of Holladay Code Enforcement Department at (801) 527-3890 or (801) 718-0559 (cell)