Containers are Dropped Off:
Containers will be dropped off in your neighborhood sometime between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and will be picked up the following day between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
DO NOT park within 40 feet of the containers – please avoid parking on the street while containers are in place.
The following items are allowed in the container:
- Bulk household waste: chairs, couches, etc.
- Appliances: refrigerators and freezers must be tagged by a professional showing Freon has been removed.
- Yard waste: please call our office at (385) 468-6325 in advance to schedule pickup of yard waste piles up to 4x4x8 (about the size of a refrigerator).
- Do not place your bulky items on the curb or street. All items must go directly to the containers. Please do not overload containers.
- The containers are for residents only. No commercial or construction dumping is allowed.
- Do not put tires, oil, paint, batteries, propane tanks, 50 gallon drums, or any toxic waste or materials in the containers.
Call our office at (385) 468-6325 if you have any questions. Thank you.