NOTICE OF A JOINT WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL &
REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY BOARD
THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2018
St. Vincent de Paul Campus – Bldg C – 1375 E Spring Lane
No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session but there will be NO public comment.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
2. Opening Statement – Mayor Dahle
3. Presentation from Planning Commission on Cottonwood Mall SDMP Recommendation - Jim Carter & Chris Layton, Planning Commissioners - 45 mins
Staff Report on PC No Recommendation 1-25-18
4. Review of Anticipated Process and Timeline – Manager Chamness
5. Presentation from Ivory Development & Woodbury Corporation – 45 mins
6. Presentation from City Consultants - approximately 20 minutes each
Update on Status of Financial Analysis – Manager Chamness
Possible Tax Increment Scenarios – Jonathon Springmeyer, Bonneville Research
Review of Traffic Data - Joe Perrin, ATrans Engineering
7. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 1:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay Offices, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodations or assistance during this meeting can be provided upon request at least three days in advance by contacting the City Recorder’s office at 801-272-9450 TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 19th day of January, 2018.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder