NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, January 11 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
- Open Meetings Training – Todd Godfrey
* Conflict of Interest Forms
- Discussion on Results of City Survey – Y2Analytics
- Discussion on Schedule/Timeline for Cottonwood Mall Site
- Council Reports & District Issues
- Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
Council Meetings – Jan. 18 & 25
RDA Meeting – Jan. 18
Council Retreat – Jan. 20,@ 8:00am
Police Appreciation Luncheon – Jan. 17
Local Official Day – Jan. 25
- Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Monday, January 8, 2017 at 1:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay Offices, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodations or assistance during this meeting can be provided upon request at least three days in advance by contacting the City Recorder’s office at 801-272-9450 TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 8th day of January, 2018.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder