NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, JANUARY 4, 2018
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 7:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Swearing In of Elected Officials for 2018
7:00 p.m. City Council Meeting
1. Welcome – Mayor Dahle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Comments
Any person wishing to comment on any item not otherwise on the agenda may address the Council during the public comment period. Approach the microphone and give your name and address for the record.
Comments should be limited to three minutes or five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time may be allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council.
4. Consideration of Resolution 2018-01 Appointing a Mayor Pro-tem(annual selection of a Mayor Pro-tem)
5. Consideration of Ordinance 2018-01 Amending the City Code to add Title 14.18 Franchise Right of Way
6. Consideration of Resolution 2018-02 Approving a Franchise Agreement with Extenet Systems, Inc
7. Consideration of Resolution 2018-03 Approving a Franchise Agreement with MCI Metro Access Transmission Services Corp d/b/a Verizon Access Transmission Services
8. Consideration of Resolution 2018-04 Approving a Franchise Agreement with Zayo Group, LLC
9. City Manager Report – Gina Chamness
10 Council Reports & District Issues
Discussion on Clean Air
11. Adjourn City Council Meeting and Convene in a Work Meeting
Update on Mall Site & Timeline
Discussion on Council Committee Assignments for 2018
Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
January Meetings – Jan. 11, 18 & 26, 2017
RDA Meeting – Jan.18
Legislative Bfast – Jan 10 @7:30am
Council Retreat – Jan. 20,@ 8:00am
Police Appreciation Luncheon – Jan. 17
Local Official Day – Jan. 25
12. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 1:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay Offices, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodations or assistance during this meeting can be provided upon request at least three days in advance by contacting the City Recorder’s office at 801-272-9450 TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 3rd day of January, 2017.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder