NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
5:00 p.m. Council Dinner – Council members will be eating dinner. No city business will be discussed.
5:30 p.m. Briefing Session – The Council will review and discuss the agenda items; NO decisions will be made
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Municipal Council will hold a City Council meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:00 p.m. It is possible that a member of the Council will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
6:00 p.m. Council Meeting
1. Welcome – Mayor Dahle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Comments
The public is invited to address the City Council on any subject for three minutes, five minutes for a group spokesperson, additional time allotted at the discretion of the Chair. Comments which cannot be made within these time limits should be submitted in writing to the City Recorder prior to noon the day before the meeting so they can be copied and distributed to the Council
4. Consideration of Ordinance 2017- Vacating a Portion of Right-of-Way at 4304 S Wander Lane
This will 1) vacate (remove) a small portion of the public right of way to include it into the applicant’s private property description and 2) dedicate, to the public, a small portion of private property located in Wander Lane.
5. Consideration of Ordinance 2017-22 Amending Title 2- Committees
(establishing a Tree Board and amending the Arts Council membership)
6. Consideration of Resolution 2017-27 Approving a Contract with Hughes General Contractors for Design Build Services for the Design and Construction of Knudsen Park
7. Consideration of Resolution 2017-29 Granting the Advice and Consent for the Appointment of Members to the Arts Council
8. Consideration of Resolution 2017-30 Amending the Interlocal Agreement Between Salt Lake County and the City Relating to Bailiff and Security Services
9. City Manager Report – Gina Chamness
Monthly Financial Report
10. Council Reports & District Issues
11. Adjourn City Council & Convene in a Work Meeting
Discussion & Update on Knudsen Park
Discussion on Use of City Space
Discussion on Plaza (use, events, etc…)
Update on School Liaisons for 2017-18
Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
Council Meetings: Oct – 5, 12 & 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16 & Dec. 7
History Night – Oct. 26
Trunk or Treat – Oct. 24
Interfaith Service – Nov. 19
Tree Lighting – Nov. 27
12. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition – (If needed)
All details regarding the agenda may be found online at www.cityofholladay.com
On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 1:30 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, UT. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 18th day of September, 2017.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder