NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, September 14 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
- Discussion on Previous Wander Ln Street Vacation Public Hearing
- Discussion on Title 2 Amendments – Manager Chamness
- 6:00 pm Discussion with Holladay Chamber
- 6:30pm Update on Granite School District Bond Initiative & Update on Boundary Proposal –Don Adams, Asst. Superintendent & Ben Horsley
- Update on Knudsen Park Open House
- Discussion on Road Projects
Quarter of a Quarter
b. Highland Dr Project, 6200 S
c. Reallocation of Funds
- Discussion on Plaza (use, events..)
- Council Reports & District Issues
- Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
Council Meetings – Sept. 21, Oct. 5, 12 & 26
- Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 11:30 am a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 11th day of September, 2017.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC – Holladay City Recorder