NOTICE OF A WORK MEETING OF THE CITY OF HOLLADAY CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, MAY 11, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay City Council will hold a work meeting on Thursday, May 11 at 5:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Mt. Olympus Room at Holladay City Hall – 4580 S 2300 E. No decisions will be made at this meeting. The public is invited to observe the work session. Public comment generally is not taken during work sessions as public comments are accepted during regular Council meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays. In an effort to conserve resources, the Council has gone paperless. Council Members will be using a variety of electronic devices during the meeting.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Welcome and Call to Order – Mayor Dahle
- Discussion on Holladay Crossroads Small Area Master Plan (10 mins)
Staff: Paul Allred
- Discussion on Proposed Tree Ordinance (30 mins)– Council Member Gunn
Staff: Paul Allred, Todd Godfrey
- Budget Discussion (60 mins) – Gina Chamness
- Council Reports & District Issues
- Calendar – schedule of upcoming meetings
May 18 – Council mtg
June 1- Hearing on Budget, Budget Amends
June 1 – RDA meeting and budget hearings
- Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition –(If needed)
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:00 pm a copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was emailed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at the Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at #7-1-1
Dated this 8th day of May, 2017.
Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC, Holladay City Recorder