NOTICE OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING OF THE
CITY OF HOLLADAY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
THURSDAY, MAY 4, 2017
4580 S 2300 E
HOLLADAY, UTAH 84117
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Holladay Redevelopment Agency will hold a meeting in the Council Chambers beginning at 6:30 pm or as soon thereafter as possible. It is possible that a member of the Board will be participating by electronic means. The Council Chambers shall serve as the anchor location. NOTE: State Law requires that the City Council members constitute the Board of the Redevelopment Agency.
1. Call to Order –Chairman Pace
2. Public Comments
3. Presentation of 2017-18 Budget
4. Consideration of Resolution RDA 2017-03 Acknowledging Receipt of and Adopting the Tentative 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Budget & Setting a Public Hearing for June 1, 2017 (the RDA Board will acknowledge receipt of the tentative budget from the Manager. This does not approve the budget, merely acknowledges receipt of the Manager’s tentative budget)
5. Approval of Minutes – March 2, 2017
6. Report and Update on the Harmons Village Center Construction Project
7. Update on any Progress for the Development of Plans for the Cottonwood Redevelopment Project (the old Cottonwood Mall site) by the Ivory Development Group
8. Other Business.
9. Closed Session pursuant to Utah Code Section 52-4-204 & 205 to Discuss Personnel Issues, Potential Litigation and Property Acquisition and Disposition– (if needed)
10. Adjourn RDA Meeting
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 11:30 am copy of the foregoing notice was posted in conspicuous view in the front foyer of the City of Holladay City Hall, Holladay, Utah. A copy of this notice was faxed to the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News, newspapers of general circulation in the City by the Office of the City Recorder. A copy was also faxed or emailed to the Salt Lake County Council, Cottonwood Heights City and Murray City. The agenda was also posted at City Hall, Holladay Library, City internet website at www.cityofholladay.com and state noticing website at http://pmn.utah.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities or those in need of language interpretation service can be provided upon request. For assistance, please call the City Recorder’s office at 272-9450 at least three days in advance. TTY/TDD number is (801)270-2425 or call Relay Utah at 7-1-1
Dated this 28th day of April, 2017 Stephanie N. Carlson, MMC
Holladay City Recorder